If you have an educational or career opportunity for our Theatre and Film students, such as an internship or work on a project you are doing, we would be happy to circulate information about it to them.
Please note, the Theatre and Film cannot provide equipment or materials to projects that are not part of our classwork.
- The name of the project and/or company/individuals providing the opportunity .
- A short description of the project and/or the company/individuals providing the opportunity.
- The fees or salary for the project/work provided by the student, or if this opportunity is volunteer and unpaid.
- The time frame in which the project/work needs to be done.
- The estimated amount of time required by the student to do the work.
- The specific skills/attributes student should have to qualify for this opportunity.
- The equipment the student must provide, if any (computer, car, etc.). (Please note, Theatre and Film cannot provide equipment or materials to projects that are not part of our classwork).
- Any other relevant information you feel should be included.
- The person and their contact information at your organization for students to submit applications.
- The materials students must submit with their applications (resume, portfolio, references, etc.).
Once we receive this information, it will be reviewed by our Program Faculty, and circulated to the students most suited to the opportunity via email.
When students apply to you, you can contact us again for a reference on the specific student, or to follow up in any way.
Thank you for providing this opportunity to our Theatre and Film students!